You can rent a garbage dumpster if you have a lot of trash to deal with and don’t have a lot of time or money to do so. It happily gathers your garbage in your driveway and, when the time comes, is hauled away to the landfill without looking back. If you’re working on a renovation, clean-out, or demolition project and a mound of garbage is accumulating in your front yard, renting a trash dumpster relieves you of the majority of the obligation. https://www.minutemanwastesolutions.com/ has some nice tips on this.
That isn’t to say you can pay a lot for a garbage dumpster rental! Here are some tips on how to get a decent deal on your rental.
1) Don’t buy something larger than you want. When it comes to trash dumpster rentals, most people believe that bigger is better, and in some respects, they are right. When you have a big ol’ dumpster, you’ll never run out of space. However, a 30 yard dumpster would cost more than a 20 yard dumpster, and there’s no point in paying for dumpster space you’ll never use.
2) Don’t buy something less than what you’ll need. When garbage dumpster rental companies come to pick up your old one, they will happily bring you a new one, but it will cost you. Not to mention the fact that a dumpster can only fit so much trash. If you have too much garbage for a truck but not enough for a 10 yard dumpster, you’ll also have to pay for the second dumpster’s entire rental. If you’re not sure what size dumpster you’ll need, talk to a customer service representative at your trash dumpster rental company. They will assist you in making the best decision possible the first time around.
3) Do some comparison shopping. You’ll never know unless you put it to the test. The first trash dumpster rental company you contact will promise to give you the best rates in your region, but you’ll never know unless you put it to the test. Look up who’s doing business in your area on the internet or in the Yellow Pages, and get a few quotes before you commit.
4) Choose a company that is near to your place. Yes, businesses will charge you more to deliver five hours away from their office than they will to deliver three, so choose a nearby business.
5) Affiliate with a smaller service provider. Big Box stores charge big box prices, owing to the fact that any time you write them a check, you’re funding their nationwide advertisement campaign. Smaller businesses operate on a smaller scale, which means they should be able to provide you with a better deal on a garbage dumpster rental.