Mac iSync has become very popular in recent times; the application innovated by Apple primarily for Mac devices, it allows you to synchronize different types of information on your Mac and other hand-held mobile devices. If you are looking for more tips, check out mac
The Mac iSync application is available to download from the Apple website to your Mac device, you can transfer important information from it to devices such as PDAs, iPods and even mobile phones (with Bluetooth). Similarly, you can also get information from these devices transferred to your Mac.
The Mac iSync allows you to sync multiple pieces of information on your computer and other devices such as iPod, mobile phones and many more. With it, you can also sync information across multiple computers. Synchronization makes your life easier as all changes that you make in any one of the devices are automatically transferred to other devices as well. This means, you always have the latest information, no matter which device you are currently working on.
Now, with the help of Mac iSync, you can easily sync your mobile phone’s address book and calendar with your Mac Power Book. Also, get your mobile phone’s calendar transferred to iCal. This way you can be sure of not missing out any important meetings or appointments.
If you have a Mac (with the latest OS X) and are looking for iSync, first choose the devices that you want to synchronize with your Mac. Keep a notice of whether they are compatible with this application or not. Once you are sure that your device is compatible with iSync, simply follow the steps mentioned below for syncing:
– Get the device connected to your Mac.
– Open iSync that you find in the applications folder in the hard disk.
– Once the iSync window displays, click on ‘Sync Devices’. This will start your Mac to scan for a device nearby.
– After your Mac has successfully scanned the connected device, you will get an ‘Add Device’ window with its icon. A double click on this icon will add it to the iSync window.
– The iSync window now displays a pane which allows you to choose the information that you want to sync to your device. At this stage, you can also select the ‘Automatically synchronize when device is connected’ option.